FRAGMENTS
Fragments of thoughts
Shattered pieces
Yet in confusing unity
Is in essence something beautiful
You know not why
You know not how
But you believe
Someone is waiting
For me
Loneliness was just a phase
A state of mind
but it was there
I remained firm
I believed in something greater
To care so deep…
to feel so much …
to love…
a face unknown
once a mystery kept
in the boundaries of heaven
I need not listen to the music alone.
Loving
Loving that someone
But for reasons greater,
the Satellite refuses
the Satellite controls
the paths intercepted
only to fork once again
but with Divinity
in all it’s glory
the Face is revealed
I look up
The sun’s warmth
Showers on my face
And the cool night
No longer embraces my flesh
I look ahead
I see the horizon
I look beyond
In the Satellite
In Him
In love
In You
I believe
************************************
thanks, anna, for the perfect reaction!
miss you dearies!!!
=)
************************************
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
love this poem!!! hehehe.
thanks, sis... hehehe... supportive jud kaayo ka...
mwah
Post a Comment