whatever it wuz that we had didn't last for so long... and the timing to publish this song on my blog couldn't be more purh-feccctt...
he sent me this December 27, 2007...
=P
bleh.
The Day You Left Me Behind
Months have passed and still,cant
get you out of my mind.
Losing sleep on those cold,sleepless nights.
Even the day seems so unkind.
Wishing that tomorrow morning,everything
will be back to the way that it was.
I wish that it was just that easy.
CHORUS:
Coz you are the one I love.
Giving it up makes me wanna die.
I simply just can't take this.
One thing just keeps on coming back.
It's the day you left me behind.
You brighten up my life.
I've never loved like this before.
Im not asking you to love me in return.
Just let me express to you what I feel inside.
I know,these things are nonsense to you.
Is it a crime to love you?
REPEAT CHORUS 2x until fade
Months have passed and still,cant
get you out of my mind.
Losing sleep on those cold,sleepless nights.
Even the day seems so unkind.
Wishing that tomorrow morning,everything
will be back to the way that it was.
I wish that it was just that easy.
CHORUS:
Coz you are the one I love.
Giving it up makes me wanna die.
I simply just can't take this.
One thing just keeps on coming back.
It's the day you left me behind.
You brighten up my life.
I've never loved like this before.
Im not asking you to love me in return.
Just let me express to you what I feel inside.
I know,these things are nonsense to you.
Is it a crime to love you?
REPEAT CHORUS 2x until fade


No comments:
Post a Comment